Look beyond keyword ranking to define and track success online. By trading in single metric tracking for big picture thinking teams can better optimize results to drive performance.
5 Key Performance Factors to Focus On
1. Visibility Scores: Your first goal is to ensure when people are searching for your business on a variety of devices that you are found in multiple search engines and online directories.
2. Accuracy Score: When you are found, your Name, Address and Phone Number should be accurate.
3. Google SERP Views: Google search engine results pages (SERPs) display the Name, Address, Phone Number and Website data directly on the page so it’s likely that users will conduct a search and then call or visit the location without having to click any further.
4. Site Analytics – Organic Traffic: Google Analytics is a great tool to track organic traffic back to your site.
5. Site Analytics – Organic Traffic to Landing Pages: Google Analytics also provides metrics on the organic traffic back to your local landing page.