In preparation for eTail East 2015, DAC is knee-deep in retail stats! Some key takeaways from our Find and Seek infographic:
- By 2017, digital media will influence nearly $1.8 trillion in retail sales — more than 60%
- 75% of US smartphone users who found helpful local information in search results were more likely to visit the actual store.
- 61% of smartphone users in Canada have used their smartphone to find a store location or hours of operation.
- 30% of smartphone users researching retail plan to make a purchase within the first hour.
- 56% of Canadians who used their smartphone for holiday research bought products they searched at home on the very same day.