On Thursday, April 12, 2012 DAC’s Ken Dobell, President of Digital, Dan Temby, Vice-President of Digital Platforms, Nasser Sahlool, Vice-President of Client Strategy, and Jon Dyer, Vice-President of Media will lead a one-day Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) intensive seminar in Toronto titled “Lead Generation Minus the Guesswork”.
The seminar will feature engaging presentations, interactive working sessions, real-world case studies and proprietary research. Participants will also be provided a number of handouts including take-home best practice resource guides.
This seminar is intended for:
- Management: senior operations and marketing executives
- Marketing: digital, direct or sales & marketing professionals, mid-level and up
- Internal Stakeholders: branding, social, PR, web strategy leaders
- Directors of any lead generation or distribution channel – corporate recruitment, franchise development, enrolment marketing and e-Commerce
This seminar will cover:
- The Canadian Media Landscape
- SoLoMo – Social, Local and Mobile channels
- How People Search
- The Power of Scale
- The Triple Threat
- Maps/Places Listings
- The Network Effect
- Landing Page Optimization
- Harmonizing Data
Space is limited for this powerful one-day seminar. Register today at Lead Generation or call 416-645-3281.
Contact us today to find out more!