DAC Group breakfast with Google in Toronto
We had the pleasure of hosting a breakfast for prospects on Wednesday, June 13 at The Spoke Club in downtown Toronto with our partners at Google. The breakfast was well attended and featured content by Adam Green (Google), Nectarios Economakis (Google), Jon Dyer (DAC Group) and Ken Dobell (DAC Group).
The subjects discussed included:
- The Evolution of Customer behavior
- ZMOT – Winning the Zero Moment of Truth
- How search has changed over time and how it is more local, more personalized and more visual
- Mobile – it’s not too late to be early
- Value of Search – measuring full value of search, understanding metrics and what they mean and how to optimize accordingly
Many thanks to everyone who attended and to all those who continue to make our breakfast series with Google a success!
Created with Admarket’s flickrSLiDR.
Simone Coucill, PR and Communications Manager