We’re excited to announce that DAC is a finalist in the Best Use of Local Search category in the 2017 Drum Search Awards USA for its local search campaign with Bridgestone Retail Operations (BSRO). BSRO has been a leader in the auto care and tire industry for generations. Due to increasing competition in the tire industry resulting in high media costs, BSRO engaged DAC to drive its SEM program towards efficiency across their desired KPI’s and goals.
With four retail brands and 2,200 stores across the United States, one of BSRO’s major challenges is driving local traffic and leads across its entire footprint. DAC restructured BSRO’s search campaigns by creating a mobile-first strategy, with a nice balance between local and national support. DAC also used third-party bidding tools to accurately and efficiently view and segment performance, and simplified bid management and budget allocation through a strong balance between automated and human strategy.
DAC took a focused approach with each component of the program in order to maximize performance and leverage efficiencies that would then go on to fund other aspects of the campaign.
In order to continue driving leads and conversions through SEM, significant adjustments had to be implemented to meet business goals, including:
- Increasing the volume of qualified leads by creating customer-centric campaigns to drive business at a the local level
- Refocusing customer targeting based on individual physical locations and behavioral traits
- Delivering relevant information to customers optimized across all devices and containing CTAs that allow customers to connect and transact with their local store as efficiently as possible
- Creating a digital search program that allows BSRO to transparently drive strategic optimizations, gain efficiencies and increase profitability
The results of this initiative included:
- 33% Decrease in Spend
- 62% Increase in Tire Quotes
- 81% Increase in Calls
- 25% Decrease in Cost-Per Click
- 59% Decrease in Tire Quote Cost-Per-Lead
- 63% Decrease in Call Cost-Per-Lead
We are excited for the winners to be announced at the awards ceremony on Wednesday, September 20 at the Edison Ballroom in New York. We are proud of our team members across the Louisville and New York offices that helped make this happen and proud of our continued partnership with Bridgestone!
Want to drive similar results for your business? Then it’s time to talk. Get in touch with us today!