Award-winning digital performance agency DAC has moved into its brand new Toronto head office at 5000 Yonge Street in the same year it celebrates its 50th anniversary.
Situated among Yonge Street’s excellent amenities in the heart of North York, DAC’s new premises features state-of-the-art technology, human-centered design, and excellent transit links—including easy access to North York Centre subway station and the 401 highway.
Norm Hagarty, DAC’s CEO and Managing Partner, is delighted with the move: “This new office is all about we-time versus me-time. We have always believed that creating a space that promotes a sense of team develops a strong company culture and produces the best results for our clients.”
DAC’s new Toronto head office at a glance:
- Sustainability: 5000 Yonge Street is a LEED Platinum building with exceptional energy and water efficiency. Built with sustainable materials, it features EV charging stations (including Tesla Destination Charging) as well as bicycle racks to reduce reliance on cars.
- Collaboration: Booths, lounge furniture, informal meeting areas, and magnetic whiteboard walls promote creative thinking throughout the office. Collaboration spaces are also designed to be versatile, with divider walls that open to expand rooms as needed.
- Versatility: DAC’s new head office has quiet rooms for meditation, prayers, and personal calls, as well as a space for after-hours yoga. Employees can also spend a little downtime in the games area, which includes table tennis, darts, and the latest video games, including VR.
- Technology: Technology is deployed first and foremost to facilitate teamwork, such as dual monitors in shared spaces to accommodate virtual meetings.
- Health and wellbeing: This Fitwel-certified environment positively impacts its occupants’ health and wellbeing with thoughtful features like standing meeting tables, walking stations, massage chairs, and air-filtering plant life.
Want to know more? Dive into DAC’s fascinating 50-year journey to becoming one of the world’s most significant Performance Marketing Agencies.