International digital performance marketing agency seeks paid search leader!
What would it take to move your digital media career to the next level? The opportunity to lead a team and manage multiple top-tier client accounts? Then we have just the job for you!
Our Purchase office is in need of a Digital Media Manager to plan, build, and execute integrated digital media programs for key DAC clients. You'll deliver core client programs that include a focus on paid search and other critical marketing channels—and work closely with clients to continually optimize performance and drive growth. If that sounds like your kind of career move, read on…
What You Get
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- A role in which you can exhibit your SEM expertise as you influence strategies, optimize campaign performance, and manage large budgets down to the last cents
What We Get
- A seasoned pro with 5 years of digital media experience (paid search, social, and display in particular), exceptional communication skills, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Somebody who has previously managed digital media campaigns with large budgets, especially multi-channel ecommerce/retail accounts.
- A tech-savvy thinker who has strong expertise in digital media platforms (Google Adwords, Bing Adcenter, The Trade Desk, DoubleClick Campaign Manager), analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst), and bid management platforms (Acquisio, Kenshoo, Media Optimizer, Marin, DoubleClick). Certifications would be even better!
- Work closely with account service teams to consistently exceed client expectations.
- Serve as the client-facing digital media authority on key programs.
- Coach members of the digital media team as assigned, providing guidance and learning opportunities.
- Lead the planning, build, and management of integrated digital media campaigns across multiple channels.
- Monitor and manage multiple client programs as they relate to program goals and objectives.
- Proactively expand and improve digital media efforts based on client business needs.
- Provide ongoing analysis of paid search and display campaigns, as well as regular and ad-hoc reporting on campaign status to management and account service teams.
- Support account team on client calls with technical campaign information and strategic insights.
- Document agency "Point of View" for campaigns and digital media opportunities.
What We Want
It’s simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent—and your personality—and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.