You're the type of individual who's been described as a "go-getter" since kindergarten; you know how to manage all aspects of project implementation; you're equally comfortable talking advanced web analytics, devising long-term digital strategies, and charming clients with your witty-yet-sophisticated repartee. Sound about right? Then we'd love to hear from you.
This role includes the account direction of digital media, content marketing strategy, web and application development, and overall program and client service management. The successful account director will engage with the media, development, SEO, analytics and strategy teams and be responsible to ensure the various teams work toward delivering business results for our clients. This includes leading internal and client teams, leading client-facing deliverables, and leading client presentations. You will have strong people leadership skills, excellent client relationship management experience, as well as a high level of financial acumen.
- Provide senior account direction and people leadership to our high-performance team of Account Managers and Executives.
- Develop a firm understanding of the client’s industry, marketing strategy and goals
- Look for opportunities to grow existing client relationships.
- Manage internal aspects of project implementation including preparation of client engagement briefings and proposals, tracking client data, QA validation, and reporting of internal and external client activities and communications
- Develop internal relationships with all internal teams to ensure collaboration that delivers on set client objectives and goals
- Monitor established program KPIs and ensures that the program performance meets the agreed-upon client KPIs.
- Support major new business initiatives including client pitches, RFP responses, and marketing events
- Develop productive business relationships and alliances with senior executives with our clients in order to manage day-to-day program-related inquiries and deliverables.
- Build and enhance relationships with clients.
- Deliver effective and efficient documentation, communication and dissemination of information regarding client activities and client administrative procedures.
- Work with clients to complete a specific project brief and coordinate client approvals.
- Create Contact Reports, Status Reports, and Budget Reports in accordance with DAC’s standards for quality and accuracy.
- Development of annual account plans that meet revenue growth and profit margin targets for assigned clients.
- Ongoing ownership of client financial health including revenue delivery, growth, and profitability
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of DAC’s product offerings, including web and digital development, media, and analytics
- Remain knowledgeable about ongoing program activities
- Serve as a thought leader internally and externally through knowledge-sharing, blog and whitepaper development, and industry event participation
- 7+ years experience in a client services position, managing clients and responsible for account growth
- 3+ years working for an advertising agency, managing digital programs (e.g. SEO, SEM, Social Media, Mobile, etc.)
- 2+ years experience leading an account team and related budget
- Experience managing Fortune 500 companies
- Project Management experience
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience presenting and selling to high-level decision-makers at enterprise brands with a national scope
- Experience developing strategic plans with clients
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- University degree in a related field
What DAC Offers:
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, plus profit sharing.