The Senior Web Analyst is responsible for supporting the measurement strategy, high level data processing, reporting dashboard design, KPI development, and website and campaign tracking rollout / implementation.
The incumbent will also assist with the configuration of client programs from initial setup to on-going implementation throughout an online campaign or website initiative. This includes delivering results, insights and working with cross-functional teams to provide actionable recommendations to the stakeholders.
- Design, implement and maintain digital analytics solutions and products.
- Oversee the delivery of digital analytics implementation projects, from KPI definition to data analysis and presentation
- Work with internal and external business stakeholders to understand business and marketing objectives to define and prioritize tracking and reporting requirements
- Support Developers, Product Managers, Marketers, Operation Specialists and Accounts Services with their measurement, reporting and data requests and needs (e.g. ad hoc reports, insights, best practices, recommendations)
- Design and build dashboards / reports to enable various functional teams make data driven decisions and be able to evaluate their performance
- Implement the foundation of the testing strategy with accurate placement, correct validation, and ongoing management and monitoring of on-page test scripts (testing tool tag, variation code, etc.).
- Troubleshoot technical problems and document root cause for client detail
- Providing support/training for internal staff utilizing the data visualization and analytics reporting tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Analytics, Data Marketing, Engineering, CS, etc.) or equivalent industry experience is essential!
- Work with cross functional teams to understand and design analytics solutions in Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Knowledge of common web and mobile analytics best practices pertaining to webpage development lifecycle
- Excellent reporting, analysis and presentation skills
- Experience with conversion pixel implementation for various platforms like Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and floodlight tags, etc.
- Ability to work independently and sift through ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal and business skills to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Experience in auto, retail and eCommerce industry a plus
- 2-3 years’ experience with leading Web Analytics platforms.
- 3-5 years’ business and online marketing background.
- Bilingual in English & French