If you're a motivated and self-starting sales professional, who enjoys the challenge of finding creative and intelligent ways of engaging with prospective clients, DAC has a career defining opportunity for those that are looking to establish experience and grounding in cutting-edge digital marketing solutions. As a performance digital marketing agency, DAC provides quantitatively measurable, online lead generation and directional marketing solutions for Fortune 500 brands, through a combination of proprietary technology and top-tier expertise in search marketing and optimization. The performance of our digital marketing programs far exceeds that of industry norms, as well as that of our competitors. Simply put, we've got great stories to tell, and we're looking for good folks who can foster new conversations with enterprise-level prospects. We are seeking a dynamic Business Development Manager to develop and mine an active pipeline of location-based digital marketing opportunities.
As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for growing our new business client base with a focus on enterprise level clients across Canada. You will be responsible for enterprise lead generation and growing the new business portfolio at DAC. If you have an existing network of beneficial contacts/relationships, then you can hit the ground running. We offer a competitive base salary and lucrative commission program.
- Research, identify, prospect, contact and assist in the selling of DAC digital marketing services to prospects across Canada.
- Build, lead and grow your own prospect list, while managing the sales cycles of your portfolio.
- Drive significant growth in the market (focus on Quebec region) for new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota through aggressive sales strategy and practices including self-initiated lead generation and prospecting.
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
- Work closely with Vice President, Business Development Director, VP of Client Strategy, Account Team and other management team members throughout the sales cycle; Facilitate the sales process, bringing in the appropriate resources at the appropriate time.
- Develop a transition plan for onboarding new DAC Group clients to Account Services.
- Continue to demonstrate expert knowledge of digital marketing performance solutions, DAC services and proprietary platforms and methodologies.
- Daily and ongoing maintenance / upkeep of sales activity data in required systems and databases (i.e. CRM).
- Represent DAC in sales related external functions and events as required. Subject to change due to COVID-19.
- Most travel is local; however, some overnight travel may be required occasionally.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of consultative inside sales experience, ideally, selling marketing solutions to large, national companies.
- Experience selling digital products and services. These include lead generation and marketing solutions such as SEO/SEM, social media, mobile and online local presence and reputation management solutions.
- High proficiency in simplification and communication of value propositions, ROI etc.
- An active network of contacts/relationships that could potentially benefit from DAC services and solutions.
- History of successful inside sales and cold outreach achievements.
- Ability to prospect, find, connect and establish effective relationships with senior-level decision makers within an organization.
- Process oriented and an ability to drive/manage relationships systematically.
- Self-motivated, team oriented, results-driven, and enthusiastic.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Solid presentation skills, with the ability to think quickly, consultatively, and nimbly when presenting to client and prospects.
- Good business acumen, with the ability to understand a prospects business in a variety of industries.
- Experience with a CRM tool such as HubSpot, Salesforce (preferred).
- Proficiency with the MS suite of applications including Outlook, Power Point, Excel, and Word.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Must work well in a team selling environment.