Local Business Listings Masterclass – London MTEX 2018
March 21 & 22, 12:00 PM, Going Local (down in Acapulco): Getting Hyper About Hyper Local
Sign Up Here to book your Masterclass
So you want to know about local search and local business management strategy?
Local is vital to the customer journey. With 1 in 5 searches on Google specifically related to location, marketers must work harder to target their customers with what they want, where they want; online or in store.
Having a local lens on your activity will enable you to get more granular with your targeting, laying the foundations of personalisation which today’s modern consumer demands.
In this masterclass, we’ll take you through how to win at local and how integrating local across all channels is key for businesses that have a high street presence.
Updating your Google My Business listings isn’t enough.
Have you thought about citations? Are you optimising the store pages? Are you answering local reviews?
- 82% of smartphone users say they use search to find local businesses
- 76% of local mobile searches end up in store within a week
- 28% of local mobile searches go on to buy something in store
- 67%of users believe that local results are the most trustworthy
- 40% increase in near me searches over the last two years
*Source: Think With Google
Companies who haven’t looked back