Innovative salesperson sought by leading digital performance marketing agency to represent Europe
Founded in 1972, DAC GROUP is a full-service digital marketing and technology agency that specializes in best-in-class lead generation programs. With operations across the US, Canada, the UK, France, Spain and Germany, DAC Group is the largest privately-owned digital marketing agency in North America and fast growing in Europe.
DAC has launched a suite of LPM (Local Presence Management) technology products that have been developed – and perfected – over the past five years and are looking for a highly skilled Vice President, Business Development to help grow this business into long-term success.
Are you a digital native with 10+ years of sales experience? Do you know the finer points of local advertising and directory listings? Do you have the network, charm, wit and charisma to meet with business owners and explain how much an effective LPM solution can do for them? If so, it’s time to put that salesmanship into action and sell yourself to us.
- A career-defining opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe
- A chance to build your own team as your portfolio grows.
- The support and setup you need to do what you do best: exceed sales targets and maintain a sustainable new business pipeline in the local listings market
- A competitive salary and lucrative commission program
- A results-oriented professional with at least ten years’ sales experience, a proven ability to close deals at all levels, and expertise selling digital marketing solutions to large organizations
- Somebody who will not be fazed by targets – and who will quickly learn the nature of our LPM platform – as we continue to grow our operation and expand into new markets across Europe
- Ability to speak multiple languages is always an asset
- Someone with a strong network throughout Europe
- An exciting new addition to our thriving Local Presence Management team, preferably located in London but open to other European cities as well.
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment