Do you share a passion for digital, love to learn and, aspire to work for a growing, top performing digital agency?
Founded in 1972, DAC Group is a full-service digital marketing and technology agency that specializes in best-in-class lead generation programs. With operations across the US, Canada, the UK and Europe, DAC Group is the largest privately-owned digital marketing agency in North America and fast growing in Europe.
An excellent position has arisen for an accomplished Paid Media Manager to join our Paid Media Team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to build on experience gained as a result of their proven track record in paid media advertising and help turn our client’s aspirations into reality.
The Paid Media Manager is responsible for developing, executing and managing paid media campaigns for DAC Group, demonstrating high levels of innovation and producing award-winning work. This individual will integrate with all agency departments and specifically, work very closely with our client service team to achieve excellent customer satisfaction and deliver superior performance.
- To develop and drive paid media strategies across a number of medium to high sized clients to deliver exceptional results.
- Setup and manage paid search, display, YouTube and social media campaigns for a variety of clients across different industries
- Maintain your client accounts to the DAC Group standards ensuring budgets are being utilised effectively and clients are delighted with performance. This includes building new campaigns, budget management, ongoing optimisation and testing new channels.
- Work with Client Services to ensure the client understands the performance within their account, the value of our work and able to assess other new potential channels they can use to further surpass their objectives.
- Provide monthly performance reports including but not limited to revenue targets, forecasting, resource and industry updates as well as performance insights that are clear and actionable.
- Take a leading role in client meetings by preparing and delivering the paid media section as well as participating in client calls.
- Proactively keep up on top of the latest paid media industry news and trends and share key knowledge with the company.
- Create proposals for clients showing clear value propositions and costs of undertaking activity.
- Assist with the new business sales funnel and support with pitches and paid media strategy where needed
- 2+ years of experience in paid media management
- A genuine passion for paid media to drive forward innovation, strive for the highest of standards and increased both your knowledge and that of the team through an enthusiastic approach.
- Adwords knowledge is essential. Must also have experience or a working knowledge of YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other biddable media platforms. Experience with bid management platforms an advantage but not essential
- A high level of numeracy with strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator, comfortable presenting plans/ideas to external clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent organisational, project management and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable understanding of consumer behaviour and marketing trends
- Ability to work well under pressure and to short deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Embodies DAC Group’s core values: enthusiasm, execution, curiosity and courage