Leading digital performance agency in search of tech-savvy data organizer
When it comes to location listings for businesses online, everyone knows accuracy is key. After all, no one likes showing up to what they thought was a burger joint only to find out it’s actually a dentist’s office. What we need is someone who can provide support to our Account Teams by preparing and maintaining data for Local Presence Management (LPM) Programs, making sure everyone gets their cheeseburger fix—or teeth cleaning—when they need it.
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada, the UK and Europe.
- The chance to develop your data organization, management and processing skills while working alongside our experienced Client Services teams.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, plus profit sharing.
- A detail-obsessed multi-tasker to prepare Local Listing data for database upload, based on information provided by client/Account Team
- An organized professional with the ability to accurately track and manage the progress of LPM programs, ensuring accurate data is loaded within expected timeframes
- A team player with administrative experience who can work both independently and in collaboration with colleagues
- An excellent communicator to act as an authority on his/her campaigns including understanding client requirements and continuously optimising data to ensure accuracy
- A data expert who can complete QA and troubleshooting to resolve LPM issues and advise Account Teams about any issues and opportunities
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.