Position Title: Financial Analyst & Accountant Location: London
Department/Team: Finance Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Direct Reports: No Reports Reports To: Controller (Europe)
- Financial Planning & Analysis – European entities
- Assist Controller to prepare and maintain revenue recognition schedules to provide revenue entries to the accounting team
- Assist in review all client contracts and agreements for completeness and final customer signing
- Investigate and conduct appropriate variance analyses on all areas based on deviations of actual results vs. budget/reforecast.
- Assist in the development of short and long-term strategic plans for the company.
- Work with departments, units, and branch offices in the development of the annual budget and reforecast.
- Prepare management and executive reports to support and control income and expenses against DAC’s short and long-term financial plans.
- Assist Controller with monthly sales analysis
- Complete required bookkeeping and prepare all documentation and working paper schedules to facilitate completion of year-end review
- Year End Processes – Europe entities
- Assist Controller with year-end tax and compliance filings
- Ad-hoc and other duties
- Assist in invoicing and accounts receivable collections
- Assist Controller with any ad-hoc financial requests
- Fluent in French and English is required
- Fluent in Spanish and German is highly desirable
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Accounting
- Minimum 3 year of accounting/finance experience
- Experience with UK, France financial reporting, taxes and regulatory compliance is highly desirable
- Experience with the full cycle of accounting, and financial analysis
- Strong time management skills with experience/exposure to managing tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience in Great Plains Dynamic is an asset
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Results oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agency with multiple deadlines
- Someone who is confident in their abilities