Do you share a passion for digital, love to learn and, aspire to work for a growing, top performing digital agency?
Founded in 1972, DAC Group is a full-service digital marketing and technology agency that specializes in best-in-class lead generation programs. With operations across the US, Canada, the UK and Europe, DAC Group is the largest privately-owned digital marketing agency in North America and fast growing in Europe.
- Transactional Accounting, Monthly Bookkeeping – German entity
- Complete all GL transactions required to ensure monthly reports are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist in investigation of variances against budget and prior year numbers.
- Prepare and file local sales tax and compliance returns on a timely basis if required
- Assist Controller with monthly sales analysis
- Assist in coordination of accounts payable invoice payments and approvals
- Assist in invoicing and accounts receivable collections
- Complete required bookkeeping and prepare all documentation and working paper schedules to facilitate completion of month end and year-end review
- Reconciliations and Analyses – Germany, France, UK, Spain
- Assist in the completion and maintenance of all account reconciliations necessary to support DAC’s financial records and reports.
- GL account analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Year End Processes – Germany, France, UK, Spain
- Assist Controller with year-end tax and compliance filings
- Complete required bookkeeping and prepare all documentation and working paper schedules to facilitate completion of year-end review by Auditors.
- Work with and assist Controller and Accounting Manager and Auditors in completion of the audit in a timely manner
- Ad-hoc reporting and financial analysis
- Assist Controller with any ad-hoc financial requests – Germany, France, UK, Spain
- Fluent in German and English is required
- Fluent in either French or Spanish is highly desirable
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Accounting
- Minimum 3 year of accounting/finance experience
- Experience with German financial reporting, taxes and regulatory compliance is required
- Experience with Spanish, UK, France financial reporting, taxes and regulatory compliance is highly desirable
- Experience with the full cycle of accounting, and financial analysis
- Strong time management skills with experience/exposure to managing tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience in Great Plains Dynamic is an asset
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Results oriented
Why Work for Us?
- A career-defining opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency
- A great working environment in our city centre office location
- A lovely and friendly bunch of smart people to work with and learn from
- You will receive the support and training needed to help you achieve your career goals
- Regular reviews to ensure you’re on the right path to achieve progression
- Competitive salary and benefits including private healthcare, pension and cycle to work scheme