As an Account Manager at DAC your time will be focused on supporting the senior team in
ensuring client accounts are managed efficiently from brief to delivery.
You will spend your time immersing yourself in your clients’ business and brand, strategizing,
planning and defining the role that digital plays in their marketing mix. All while building a
fantastic relationship with the client and their internal teams. The other fundamental aspect of
the role is briefing our internal teams clearly and regularly.
This role will report into the Account Director.
Your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Managing delivery of client presentations and reports
- Executing client growth strategies
- Ensuring delivery of contractual Service Level Agreements.
- Liaising with clients to ensure all briefs (on-going, recurring and new) are fully understood, planned and executed accordingly by internal teams. Responsible for challenging the client if briefs are unrealistic, unclear, not beneficial for overall account performance or not covered by SOW.
- Managing all day-to-day deliverables, with the assistance of our project management function.
- Analysing client campaign results (from both multi and single channel campaigns) and related data (e.g. competitor data) to identify opportunities and insight.
- Managing internal teams to deliver client work at agreed timescales - always-ensuring client expectations are well managed.
- Developing digital strategic and tactical plans for clients, through thorough understanding of the client’s business, goals and objectives.
- Supporting new business by attending pitches as required and providing client insight.
- Staying up to date and managing scope of work and contract renewals.
- Ensuring invoicing is accurate + managing prompt payment.
- Demonstrating DAC’s values in all internal and client interactions.
- Assist Account Director in the development of annual account plans that meet revenue growth and profit margin targets for assigned clients.
- Create Contact Reports, Status Reports, and Budget Reports in accordance with DAC’s standards for quality and accuracy.
- You will ideally be educated to degree level.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a performance-driven digital or media agency.
- You will have strong verbal and written communication skills in both business and technical areas.
- You should be a competent and persuasive presenter.
- You will be adept at creating and developing relationships with clients and internal team members.
- You will have strong understanding and relevant experience in Display/Programmatic
- Advertising, PPC, SEO, Social Media advertising and the wider digital landscape.
- It is beneficial for you to have had exposure to broader media planning including broadcast channels – as opposed to siloed digital planning.
- You will have experience in planning, forecasting and strategy, which you can confidently demonstrate at interview stage.
- You should demonstrate a track record of proactively identifying business opportunities, problem solving and creative thinking.
- You should have experience of online marketing data analysis and forecasting to performance metrics and client and agency targets.
- You should have excellent report-writing, analytical and project management skills.
- You should exhibit excellent attention to detail.
- You should be a tenacious, positive person, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can easily manage multiple project simultaneously.
- You will be highly competent using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
WHO ARE WE?
DAC is a privately owned, North American headquartered digital agency with over 370
employees and our own proprietary technology that delivers significant ROI to our clients. We
launched into the UK in April 2015.
DAC London is home to some of our largest and most innovative clients, such as; Center Parcs,
NetJets, David Lloyd Clubs and Crabtree & Evelyn.
WHAT YOU GET
- A competitive salary.
- A chance to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital agency.
- The opportunity to work on a variety of clients and projects and participate in new business development and the continued growth of the London office.
- A tailored development and training plan to support your career aspirations.
- Flexible hours - start between 7.30am-9.30am to leave between 4pm-6pm.
- Open plan, recently renovated office in Clerkenwell (fully air-conditioned with tons of natural light) with a well-stocked fridge and kitchen.
- Santander bike hire, private healthcare, pension.
- Casual dress… but you should feel free to dress to impress