If digital marketing is a science, you can think of DAC Group as one of the industry’s most active laboratories. In fact, our Toronto office is a hotbed of experimentation; a place where our “Geeks with Personality” build contact forms, test them, rebuild them, and test them again; where lead attribution is refined to astonishing levels of granularity; where sharp minds, fuelled by caffeine, optimize complex digital campaigns to drive performance ever-upwards.
Right now, we’re looking for a confirmed master of Google-fu to join our growing Marketing Science team. The person we’re picturing has near-obsessive attention to detail, an impressive track record in web analytics, and a cool, calm, consultative disposition. They’re also wearing a black belt, which we assume was awarded for breathtaking achievements in conversion optimization testing and digital analytics implementation. Ready to dazzle us with your digital dexterity?
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and the UK.
- A recently renovated, mid-century modern working environment in Toronto, complete with free parking, collaborative spaces, treadmill desks, in-building gym and easy access to public transit (three-minute walk to Leslie Subway Station).
- Free breakfast and snacks every day, as well as pizza and birthday cake once a month. Never leave the office hungry again!
- An intelligent, self-starting analyst who will ensure our clients are able to track their visitor activity and traffic sources properly – and respond to questions from some pretty smart folks who’ll expect you to be even smarter.
- A fresh face for our talent-laden ping-pong leaderboard.
- It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.