Digital is ever-present in our lives. Whether you’re comparing car insurance rates, enrolling at an online university or buying those wingtip shoes you’ve always wanted, you’re going to end up on a website (or app) in order to move through the various stages of the purchasing process. That’s what makes the user experience – and the conversion funnel, in particular – so important in the Digital Age.
So we’re looking for an UX expert who can optimize conversion funnels for our roster of top-tier clients, define processes for our wider team, and direct DAC Group’s evolving strategy in this arena. On a technical level, you’re basically a wunderkind: you have demonstrable experience of striking down barriers to good UX – buggy forms, mobile incompatibility, confusing user paths – by leveraging analytics and performance data, identifying key opportunities for improvement, and quantifying the results.
If that sounds like you – and this sounds like your type of challenge – it’s time to send us your UX-compliant, conversion-optimized résumé. Convert us to your way of thinking and we’ll convert you into a “Geek with Personality”.
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe.
- A modern, recently renovated working environment in Toronto, complete with free parking, collaborative spaces, treadmill desks, free in-building gym and easy access to public transit (three-minute walk to Leslie Subway Station).
- The chance to own an exciting new role and be a positive influence on DAC Group’s strategic direction as we continue to grow our operation and expand into new markets.
- Free breakfast and snacks every day. Never leave the office hungry again!
- A consummate professional with 5-7 years’ experience in UX and website testing.
- Somebody whose knowledge of testing platforms (Optimizely, Adobe Target, Unbounce, etc.) and web analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) is simply second to none.
- A highly credible leader with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, as well as strong client service experience.
- An exciting new addition to our growing Toronto team – and a fresh face for our talent-laden ping-pong leaderboard.
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.