Leading digital performance agency on the look out for a creative content conceptualizer
Behind all successful content is a detailed strategic platform that includes everything from an editorial calendar to a social media game plan. Granted, not much thought goes into a viral cat video — cats are always a win — but at DAC Group, we’re planners. That’s why we need an idea person who knows how to turn a list of brainstormed notes into a well-rounded, industry trend-backed content marketing plan. If you can also bring presentation and (meeting) hosting skills that rival Ellen DeGeneres at the Oscars, you might just be exactly what we’re looking for.
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada, Europe
- A role in which you get to come up with new and interesting strategies for creating and delivering quality content for our roster of top-tier clients
- A modern, recently renovated working environment in Toronto, complete with free parking, collaborative spaces, ping-pong table, treadmill desks, in-building gym and easy access to public transit (three-minute walk to Leslie Subway Station)
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Free Parking
- Professional and personal growth opportunities that support career growth and prosperity
- Free breakfast and snacks every day, as well as pizza and birthday cake once a month. Never leave the office hungry again!
- Perform content, usability and social media audits of client and competitive digital assets for the development of a content strategy
- Provide a comprehensive view and recommendations on how to better create efficiencies via the demand generation channels of search, social, display and email.
- Providing constructive feedback to content contributors and actively manage client social media accounts
- Analyze analytics to improve content strategies for blogs, websites, or email campaigns
- Undertake persona development exercises and customer journey mapping
- In collaboration with our Marketing Science team, set up and provide performance reports to clients and agency teams on the performance of content programs in market
- Support the new business and account teams in pitches and presentations for content strategy mandates
- An idea person who will lead content creation initiatives, taking industry trends and client needs into account while fostering a content-first mindset
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.