Leading digital performance agency on the lookout for a conversion-obsessed team player
A good paid search campaign is all about balance: the right keywords at the right bids combined with the perfect ad copy can do wonders for a business with ho-hum conversion rates. If planning, implementing, managing and reporting on a number of SEM campaigns for a diverse roster of corporate and enterprise level clients sounds like a good time to you, you’ll fit right in with our passionate team of “Geeks with Personality” at DAC Group.
Are you ready to start putting the latest and greatest in search marketing technologies to work to drive results for our clients? We’d love to have you! Get in touch today.
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe.
- The chance to work alongside our experienced team of SEM Specialists who know what it takes to drive results for a diverse set of clients with different budgets, goals and interests.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, plus profit-sharing.
- A modern, recently renovated working environment in Toronto, complete with free parking, collaborative spaces, catered hot breakfasts and snacks, ping-pong table, treadmill desk, free in-building gym and easy access to public transit (three-minute walk to Leslie Subway Station)
- An organized team player with the ability to plan nuanced SEM campaigns that succeed on key search engines like Google and Bing, taking into consideration DAC-specific components, such as Content at Scale.
- A goal-oriented, idea-person with strong Excel and DoubleClick skills who can combine keyword research, client directives and industry best practices to build campaigns that meet and surpass expectations.
- A creative problem-solver to keep track of budget and campaign progress by adjusting key metrics and correcting errors along the way to optimize performance.
- A campaign manager with experience providing ad copy, landing page recommendations and coming up with and executing effective bidding strategies. Experience managing display and paid social campaigns an asset.
- A professional with at least 2 years of paid search/SEM marketing experience including working on large campaigns with multiple thousands of keywords, ad copies and yearly budgets of +$500K.
- A self-directed addition to the team with advanced time management and communication skills who is looking for a rewarding career, not just a 9-5 job.
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.