Leading digital performance marketing agency seeks perceptive, smart and enthusiastic recruit for Paid Search Coordinator position.
If you regularly find yourself daydreaming about online advertising, ad copy testing and strategies for building impactful paid search campaigns, you might need a hobby. More importantly, you might also fit seamlessly with DAC Group’s passionate “Geeks with Personality.” We’re a diverse bunch, thrilled by anything from SQL breakthroughs to the latest Game of Thrones plot twist, so we can help you with the hobby thing — as long as you can help us with the research, implementation, management and reporting that goes into our paid media campaigns. Think you’re up to the challenge? Then we want to hear from you!
- The opportunity to shape the future — yours and ours — at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and the UK.
- A growth role where you will be learning digital paid media management from people who live it, breathe it, love it.
- Fast-paced days learning from your colleagues, preparing reports, building and launching SEM & display campaigns, collaborating with the team to troubleshoot issues & tackle business problems, meeting and exceeding client business goals, analyzing data and interpreting online consumer behavior. Pride in delighting one of our top-tier clients. The happiness of not having to watch the clock.
- An opportunity to start and advance your digital marketing career among dedicated and fun people in an energetic office culture.
- Plenty of time off to recharge – 6 PTO days and 15 vacation days!
- An enthusiastic professional with 1 – 2 years related experience and Google Fundamentals / Advanced certifications
- An eager and quick learner who is curious about our trade. You will become proficient in numerous software applications and platforms in a short amount of time, so you should enjoy discovery.
- A number cruncher who can apply data to problem solving.
- A master of organizational skills who can manage daily duties, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all documents and reports, even under pressure! Someone who can roll with the punches and handle same day deliverables if needed.
- An MS Office aficionado who will impress us with their Excel skills, including but not limited to wizardry with Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs and formulas.
- A thinker who can look problems in the eye, troubleshoot, improvise a solution and live to tell the tale.
- A dedicated go-getter who will take the task and run with it. Perseverance is our mutual friend.
- An excellent communicator with attention to detail. You can identify the drivers of a complex situation and communicate them using business-appropriate language.
- A team player who can manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, cross-team environment. You will be working on one of the biggest accounts in the agency and we want someone who is not daunted by a packed schedule.
- A big picture thinker – you will eventually advance to have direct influence on our clients’ outcomes and you should come up with media solutions that serve business.
Bonus points if:
- You know statistical analysis and forecasting.
- You have previous experience in paid search or display advertising.
- You have experience and/or certifications in bid management platforms (Doubleclick, Kenshoo)
- You speak another language (Spanish, Greek or German).
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent — and your personality — and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.