Ambergreen/DAC Group are a forward-thinking, full-service digital marketing agency. We offer exciting, innovative and bespoke solutions to help drive business forward.
We are a team of bright and passionate individuals, creating strategies that are both practical and exciting.
We use the latest and most proven techniques to achieve – and surpass – our clients’ goals.
Ambergreen were recently acquired by DAC Group which gives us an international presence and unrivalled new technology. We have over 400 members of staff, spread over 16 offices across North America and Europe.
This position requires a basic understanding of Data & Analytics methods, with a view to grow and develop within the role. You should be aware of best practices and have recent examples of out-of-the-box thinking. You should also be able to apply analytics solutions to various business needs.
You should operate on both the strategic and tactical level while taking ownership of analytics projects and sustaining positive (client facing) relationship with high-profile clients.
You will be working with internal client teams, colleagues from other International DAC offices and remote analytics consultants/suppliers.
We deliver high quality and efficient analytics projects for clients in different verticals (travel, retail, B2B, etc.) Your colleagues will rely on you to deliver work on time and to help clients see the value and application of our data & analytics solutions.
We are looking to expand our Data & Analytics team here in Edinburgh by hiring a Graduate in data analytics, business intelligence or data science.
If you are passionate about data in digital and data-driven decision making, you are invited to apply for this position with Ambergreen / DAC Group.
To apply please submit your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identify business objectives and KPIs.
- Conduct analytics audits.
- Write technical implementation guides.
- Connect multiple data sources.
- Identify and analyse customer segments.
- Participate in briefing process.
- Develop user-friendly data visualisation dashboards.
- Deliver the results of analytics work at client meetings and calls.
- Work with Client Services and New Business teams.
- Assist with the new business sales funnel.
- Manage your own time and activities effectively
- Proactively keep up on top of the latest analytics industry news and trends.
- Embody the Values and Culture of the company.
- Experience of data manipulation and visualisation (R or Python)
- Experience of creating engaging presentations of analytics insights and storytelling with data
- Excellent writing skills for email correspondence and technical implementation guides
- Degree in marketing analytics, business intelligence or data science will be an advantage
- A genuine passion for data & analytics
- Work well under pressure and to short deadlines
- Commitment to deliver first-class work every time
- Diligence and attention to detail