Do you like working with numbers and gaining insights with data? Do you find it fascinating to learn how people use websites and how to optimize their online experience? Are you an Excel guru and automate reports in the name of efficiency? Have you built a website from the ground up and know how to read code? Most importantly — do you want a career in a vastly growing industry?
If this is you, you’ll be working with a name-brand, global client base and in a wide array of industries. You’ll provide help ensuring that our clients are tracking their visitor activity and traffic sources properly. You’ll be challenged, questioned and depended upon by some pretty smart folks who’ll expect you to be even smarter! It wouldn’t hurt to regale us with a humorous anecdote from time to time, either.
The Junior Web Analyst has a background in web analytics with a consultative disposition. Your love of data and experience with tracking technologies combined with a proven track record of seeing stuff that others have missed is also essential.
- Create well-organized and complex deliverables for various audiences ranging from development teams to account services.
- Analyze web analytics data as well as other offline data to evaluate clients’ program performance.
- Discover underperforming areas and identify opportunities to improve program performance.
- Prepare and implement A/B Tests
- Manage and troubleshoot tag deployments in tag management systems
- Manage and troubleshoot analytics configurations
- Address ad-hoc request from internal teams as well as clients
- Bachelor’s Degree (IT, Computer Science, Business, or quantitative field preferred) or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Understanding of web development terminology
- Proficient in Excel (knows how to do two of the three: pivot tables, macros, lookups)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar (familiar with tool, reports, and technical deployment; Google Analytics Individual Qualification is an asset)
- Ability to work dynamically with others in a team environment and independently
- Must be interested in learning and growing in a fast-paced industry