Leading digital performance marketing agency seeks a SEO Specialist - Bilingual in French/English
Do you have the enthusiasm to rise to each challenge, the execution to drive outrageous performance, the curiosity to continually expand your knowledge, and the courage to propose original solutions to perplexing problems? Then you may have just found the perfect opportunity at a performance marketing agency like no other.
When it comes to search engine optimization, from on page copy to schema you know every word counts—but it all starts with a well-rounded strategy backed by industry expertise. That’s where you come in. As our Bilingual SEO Strategist, you’ll be our resident expert on all things organic search.
Can you combine technical expertise, strategic insight, and creativity to help brands stand out in a crowded marketplace? Then you may be exactly what we’re looking for to bring our SEO team to the next level.
Sound like your kind of thing? Let's get to the details!
What you get
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at one of the world's most significant performance marketing agencies with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- The chance to join a cutting-edge team of professionals who are passionate about the role of SEO in digital marketing.
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) environment where you can bring your whole self to work.
- A host of perks and benefits, including flexible hours, hybrid working models, employee assistance, and 20 days off to recharge.
What we get
- Minimum of 2-3 years of online marketing experience preferably in an agency environment
- In-depth understanding of the search engine ranking process
- Basic knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS, and web standards. ASP.NET knowledge is a plus
- Deep experience in keyword research
- Proven track record of improving search rankings through application of SEO best practice
- Experience of writing and evaluating copy for SEO purposes
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEO tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools, Bright Edge, SEOMOZ tools, Advanced Web Ranking, etc)
Planning and Management of Client Campaigns
- Develop SEO goals based on the client’s KPI’s and objectives.
- Perform research to gain a better understanding of target audience, brand, category, and competitive landscape.
- Keyword research to generate relevant keyword lists for new and existing programs.
- Carry out full technical SEO audits as required with recommendations for programs including:
- URL structure
- Schema Markup
- Navigation Structure
- Canonicalization Issues
- Contextual links
- HTML & XML sitemaps
- Title, Header, Image, Keyword and Description Tags
- Social SEO recommendations
- Enhance on-page optimization of pages based on keyword research and program goals, as well as off-page tactics including article syndication with respect to domain authority enhancement.
- Campaign errors and issues are troubleshot and resolved in a timely manner or escalated as necessary.
- Report on project status to Account Manager and client team.
- Support account team on client calls with technical campaign information.
- Present audit and SEO performance reports to clients and account managers
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience.
- Suggest content improvements with a view to improving organic traction.
- Keyword expansion, including target and/or negative keywords where applicable.
- Monitor key metrics using analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to assess opportunities and issues.
- Keep updated on search marketing industry by researching, networking, reading blogs, forums, and new sources.
- Share knowledge of SEO practices and provide a point of view on emerging developments and industry enhancements.
- Demonstrate knowledge of SEO tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools, Bright Edge, SEOMOZ tools, Advanced Web Ranking, etc.)
We simply want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent—and your personality—and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.