Leading digital performance marketing agency seeks a Digital Media Coordinator (Paid Media)
Do you have the enthusiasm to rise to each challenge, the execution to drive outrageous performance, the curiosity to continually expand your knowledge, and the courage to propose original solutions to perplexing problems? Then you may have just found the perfect opportunity at a performance marketing agency like no other.
If you regularly find yourself daydreaming about online advertising, ad copy testing and strategies for building impactful paid search campaigns, you might need a hobby. More importantly, you might also fit seamlessly with DAC Group’s passionate “Geeks with Personality.” We’re a diverse bunch, thrilled by anything from SQL breakthroughs to the latest Game of Thrones plot twist, so we can help you with the hobby thing — as long as you can help us with the research, implementation, management and reporting that goes into our paid media campaigns.
Sound like your kind of thing? Let's get to the details!
What you get
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at one of the world's most significant performance marketing agencies with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- A growth role where you will be learning digital paid media management from people who live it, breathe it, love it.
- Fast-paced days learning from your colleagues, preparing reports, building and launching SEM & display campaigns, collaborating with the team to troubleshoot issues & tackle business problems, meeting and exceeding client business goals, analyzing data and interpreting online consumer behavior.
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) environment where you can bring your whole self to work.
- A host of perks and benefits, including flexible hours, hybrid working models, employee assistance, and 20 days off to recharge.
What we get
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Science or Engineering fields
- Completion of Google Fundamentals, Google Advanced, DoubleClick and Bing certifications is an asset
- Demonstrate ability to build basic campaign structures on both engines
- Demonstrate ability to pull reports and provide insights and observations on campaign performance at a high level
- Expert ability to download data into Excel, perform VLookups, create Pivot Tables and charts
- Someone who is hungry to learn and wants to propel their career forward!
- Become an expert in biddable paid media (initially focusing on paid search, later adding paid social & display advertising skills).
- Produce weekly/monthly reports, covering all paid media channels & performance data.
- Work collaboratively, coordinate and communicate with internal and external partners.
- Provide ongoing analysis and monitoring of paid search & display campaigns with an eye to proactively expanding and improving campaigns based on client business needs.
- Build, launch, optimize and maintain paid search & display campaigns via Google Adwords, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook & other platforms.
- Conduct search ad copy & banner ad testing per best practice to drive performance improvements.
- Conduct keyword, placement & market research to make additions to new and existing campaigns.
- Perform QA on campaign set-up and post-campaign launch.
We simply want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent—and your personality—and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment