Leading digital performance marketing agency seeks an Associate Director, Digital Media (SEM, Social, Display)
Do you have the enthusiasm to rise to each challenge, the execution to drive outrageous performance, the curiosity to continually expand your knowledge, and the courage to propose original solutions to perplexing problems? Then you may have just found the perfect opportunity at a performance marketing agency like no other.
This role requires a creative, capable, agency-experienced professional who takes high-level responsibilities in their stride, including effective management and guidance of team members; providing strategic leadership for Digital Media programs, ensuring objectives are met; and a forward-thinking Digital Media approach, ensuring staying current on new and beta products. This role requires a person who is not only technically savvy, they must also define, defend and deliver on strategic initiatives.
Sound like your kind of thing? Let's get to the details!
What you get
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at one of the world's most significant performance marketing agencies with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) environment where you can bring your whole self to work.
- A host of perks and benefits, including flexible hours, hybrid working models, employee assistance, and 20 days off to recharge.
What we get
- Minimum University degree in Business or college equivalent
- Minimum 5 years advanced Digital Media campaign management (SEM, SEO, and display) experience
- 3-5 years team leadership experience, ideally in an agency environment
- A growth mindset for expanding campaigns and opportunities within the client base
- Eager to understand, test and implement new media methodologies with a focus on improving service offerings
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to demonstrate interpretation capabilities
- Proven record of working on multiple time-sensitive projects on schedule
Integrated Media Planning
- Facilitate the creation of integrated media plans for DAC clients and client prospects
- Work with SEM, SEO and Display teams to create, execute, and report on cross-channel media engagements
- Represent integrated media approach and plans to internal and external audiences
- Oversee the development of junior (coordinator and specialist) level media team members
- Track and conduct periodic check-ins with employees to ensure consistency in training and development across the broader media team
- Communicate on an on-going basis with media team members and conduct weekly status sessions to provide support where required
- Work collaboratively with media team members to oversee and improve internal processes in order to provide high-quality service for clients
Media Resource Management
- Facilitate effective resource management across SEM, SEO, and display media teams
- Standardize quoting process across teams
- Track, measure, and report on media program health across the larger media team
- Work with PMO to regularly report to the Vice President of Digital Media on project health, resourcing issues, and broader staffing plans
- Communicate progress to plan and regular execution-focused program updates to VP of Digital Media
- Attend and actively participate in client and new business meetings, acting as the Digital Media subject matter expert to contribute the integrated perspective
- Develop digital media documents and presentations in a client-friendly format
- Present research, insights, campaign performance and recommendations to key internal and external stakeholders
- Handle escalations of client issues and communicate accordingly with office stakeholders
We simply want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent—and your personality—and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.