Leading digital performance marketing agency seeks a Digital Media Specialist (Bilingual)
Do you have the enthusiasm to rise to each challenge, the execution to drive outrageous performance, the curiosity to continually expand your knowledge, and the courage to propose original solutions to perplexing problems? Then you may have just found the perfect opportunity at a performance marketing agency like no other.
The Digital Media Specialist is responsible for the planning, creation, and execution of integrated digital media programs for key DAC Group clients. This individual will be accountable for the strategies and functional activities as they relate to the effective delivery of core client programs that include paid search, display, and other critical channels to DAC Group’s core offering.
Sound like your kind of thing? Let's get to the details!
What you get
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at one of the world's most significant performance marketing agencies with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- A growth role where you will be learning digital paid media management from people who live it, breathe it, love it.
- Fast-paced days learning from your colleagues, preparing reports, building and launching SEM & display campaigns, collaborating with the team to troubleshoot issues & tackle business problems, meeting and exceeding client business goals, analyzing data, and interpreting online consumer behavior. Pride in delighting one of our top-tier clients. The happiness of not having to watch the clock.
- An opportunity to start and advance your digital marketing career among dedicated and fun people in energetic office culture.
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) environment where you can bring your whole self to work.
- A host of perks and benefits, including flexible hours, hybrid working models, employee assistance, and 20 days off to recharge.
What we get
- Must be bilingual in English and French
- 2+ years of Paid Search / SEM / display / eCommerce experience
- Completion of Google Fundamentals, Google Advanced, Bing certifications
- Involvement in the leading client relationships, contributing to strategy, and client presentations
- Ability to master and use a 3rd party bid management platform. (DoubleClick, Kenshoo, etc.)
- Demonstrate ability to build basic campaign structures on both engines.
- Demonstrate ability to pull reports and provide insights and observations on campaign performance at a high level
- Accurately track and maintain budgets across campaigns and on multiple search engines
- Provide traffic and cost estimates
- Create campaigns that encompass multiple locations/goes and lines of business
- Demonstrate ability to create campaigns that are mapped through to conversion-focused landing pages that are highly relevant and built at scale
- Provide in-depth optimization suggestions based on account performance
- Perform ad copy testing
- Perform testing against various ad extensions
- In-depth knowledge of AdWords and Bing features and how they can be effectively integrated into campaigns
- Ability to download data into Excel, perform VLookups, create Pivot Tables and Charts.
- Become an expert in biddable paid media
- Produce weekly/monthly reports, covering all paid media channels & performance data
- Work collaboratively, coordinate, and communicate with internal and external partners
- Provide ongoing analysis and monitoring of paid search & display campaigns with an eye to proactively expanding and improving campaigns based on client business needs
- Build, launch, optimize and maintain paid search & display campaigns via Google Adwords, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Pinterest & other platforms
- Conduct search ad copy & banner ad testing per best practice to drive performance improvements
- Conduct keyword, placement & market research to make additions to new and existing campaigns
- Perform QA on campaign set-up and post-campaign launch
We simply want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent—and your personality—and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment