Leading digital performance marketing agency seeks a Digital Media Manager (Paid Media)
Do you have the enthusiasm to rise to each challenge, the execution to drive outrageous performance, the curiosity to continually expand your knowledge, and the courage to propose original solutions to perplexing problems? Then you may have just found the perfect opportunity at a performance marketing agency like no other.
Our Chicago office is in need of a Digital Media Manager to plan, build, and execute integrated digital media programs for key DAC clients. You'll deliver core client programs that include a focus on paid search and other critical marketing channels—and work closely with clients to continually optimize performance and drive growth
Sound like your kind of thing? Let's get to the details!
What you get
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at one of the world's most significant performance marketing agencies with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- A role in which you can exhibit your SEM expertise as you influence strategies, optimize campaign performance, and manage large budgets down to the last cents
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) environment where you can bring your whole self to work.
- A host of perks and benefits, including flexible hours, hybrid working models, employee assistance, and 20 days off to recharge.
What we get
- A seasoned pro with 5 years of digital media experience (paid search, social, and display in particular), exceptional communication skills, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Somebody who has previously managed digital media campaigns with large budgets, especially multi-channel ecommerce/retail accounts.
- A tech-savvy thinker who has strong expertise in digital media platforms (Google Adwords, Bing Adcenter, The Trade Desk, DoubleClick Campaign Manager), analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst), and bid management platforms (Acquisio, Kenshoo, Media Optimizer, Marin, DoubleClick). Certifications would be even better!
- Work closely with account service teams to consistently exceed client expectations.
- Serve as the client-facing digital media authority on key programs.
- Coach members of the digital media team as assigned, providing guidance and learning opportunities.
- Lead the planning, build, and management of integrated digital media campaigns across multiple channels.
- Monitor and manage multiple client programs as they relate to program goals and objectives.
- Proactively expand and improve digital media efforts based on client business needs.
- Provide ongoing analysis of paid search and display campaigns, as well as regular and ad-hoc reporting on campaign status to management and account service teams.
- Support account team on client calls with technical campaign information and strategic insights.
- Document agency "Point of View" for campaigns and digital media opportunities.
We simply want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent—and your personality—and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment