Leading digital performance marketing agency seeks a Financial Planning Manager
Do you have the enthusiasm to rise to each challenge, the excellence to drive outrageous performance, the curiosity to continually expand your knowledge, and the courage to propose original solutions to perplexing problems? Then you may have just found the perfect opportunity at a performance marketing agency like no other.
The Financial Planning Manager assists in the development of short and long-term strategic plans for the Company.
Sound like your kind of thing? Let's get to the details!
What you get
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at one of the world's most significant performance marketing agencies with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- Work for a global performance marketing agency and lead the financial planning
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) environment where you can bring your whole self to work.
- A host of perks and benefits, including flexible hours, hybrid working models, employee assistance, and 20 days off to recharge.
What we get
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in planning, forecasting, and analysis
- University degree with a Major in Accounting
- A Professional Accounting Designation (e.g. CGA, CMA, CA) is a definite asset
- Superior analytical abilities and organization skills
- Strategic approach to planning
- High integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to maintain relationships with external and internal clients
- Excellent communication abilities – verbal and written
- Knowledge of Excel’s advanced functions (will be tested as part of the recruitment process)
- Financial Planning and Reporting
- Assist in the development of short and long-term strategic plans for the company.
- Work with departments, units, and branch offices in the development of the annual budget and reforecast.
- Assist in the creation of action plans to overcome budget/reforecast shortfalls.
- Identify potential opportunities and make recommendations for cost savings that can optimize DAC’s financial position.
- Prepare management and executive reports to support and control income and expenses against DAC’s short and long-term financial plans.
- Cash Management
- Prepare cash flow and monitor liquidity position of DAC Group to ensure adequate short-term cash/financing requirements are met to operate the business.
- Invest excess funds to minimize cash holdings and maximize interest income.
- Liaises with credit department and assist in ensuring terms are being maintained and identify opportunities for improving methods of collection.
- Accounting/Finance Administration
- Initiate and provide guidance for management decisions.
- Monitor and ensure finance policies and procedures are properly adhered to, conform to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and DAC Group’s internal control standards.
- Review all client contracts and rebate agreements for completeness and final customer signing.
- Make recommendations for opportunities to improve efficiencies DAC Group.
- Monthly review of the AR Provision with the Credit Manager.
- Financial Analysis
- Investigate and conduct appropriate variance analyses on all areas based on deviations of actual results vs. budget/reforecast.
- Conduct client profitability studies for existing client base.
- Conduct profitability and scenario analyses for new business opportunities.
We simply want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent—and your personality—and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.