Leading digital performance marketing agency seeks a Paralegal Advisor
Do you have the enthusiasm to rise to each challenge, the execution to drive outrageous performance, the curiosity to continually expand your knowledge, and the courage to propose original solutions to perplexing problems? Then you may have just found the perfect opportunity at a performance marketing agency like no other.
To review, maintain, and update existing contracts, as well as assist in researching and drafting new contracts. To be coordinating with external legal counsel in the case of more complex legal and compliance matters
Sound like your kind of thing? Let's get to the details!
What you get
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at one of the world's most significant performance marketing agencies with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) environment where you can bring your whole self to work.
- A host of perks and benefits, including flexible hours, hybrid working models, employee assistance, and 20 days off to recharge.
What we get
- Certificate or Diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution is required
- 3-5 years’ experience in an office environment is preferred
- Experience with Contract Law and MSA's is a preferred asset
- Very detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service and communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office - specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and not need constant supervision
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adhere to strict daily deadlines and re-prioritize throughout the day
- Research applicable regulations, laws/legal requirements and best practices to make sure our contracts are legally accurate and up to date.
- Work as a detail-oriented team member to keep client and internal files, such as briefs and claims organized and current in both paper and electronic format
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with well-developed writing skills to draft formal documents, such as contracts and arguments, as well as correspondence with clients and other parties.
- Ensure and manage investigations when legal concerns arise, including taking statements, arranging meetings, and keeping interested parties informed on the process.
- Cultivate meaningful relationships with key vendor/platform partners
- Work collaboratively with Finance team and perform duties of a clerical assistant such as photocopying, making and receiving phone calls, and fielding correspondence in relation to contract and legal matters
- Perform activities not limited to the accountabilities listed above
We simply want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent—and your personality—and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.