Leading digital performance marketing agency seeks a Copy Editor
Do you have the enthusiasm to rise to each challenge, the execution to drive outrageous performance, the curiosity to continually expand your knowledge, and the courage to propose original solutions to perplexing problems? Then you may have just found the perfect opportunity at a performance marketing agency like no other.
Our fast-growing team of Social Media Coordinators needs an impeccable editor to dot the Is, cross the Ts, and elevate an already successful program to the next level. If you hate misplaced apostrophes but love working with young talent, this might just be your time to shine.
As Copy Editor, you will dedicate your efforts to one of our largest and most prestigious clients. You will quickly master extensive brand guidelines—including industry compliance requirements—in order to efficiently proof, edit, and fact-check large volumes of customer-facing content against tight deadlines.
Sound like your kind of thing? Let's get to the details!
What you get
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at one of the world's most significant performance marketing agencies with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- A role in which you'll not only exhibit your copy-editing prowess but grow your skills in content production and digital marketing, learning from people who live it, breathe it, love it.
- An energized, highly supportive team on your side to impart advice, troubleshoot issues, and work towards a common goal: client delight!
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) environment where you can bring your whole self to work.
- A host of perks and benefits, including flexible hours, hybrid working models, employee assistance, and 20 days off to recharge.
What we get
- A dependable copy editor with 3-5 years of experience and a bachelor's degree in journalism, English, business writing or related field; experience coaching or mentoring writers will be considered an asset.
- An impeccable grammarian for whom proofing, editing, fact-checking, and rewriting are second nature.
- Someone who seamlessly adapts to fast-moving processes between a diverse cast of executives, managers, team leads, coordinators, and subject matter experts.
- A people person who can help bring the best out of a team of young professionals in a fast-paced environment.
- Proof and edit content produced by the team for grammar, spelling, adherence to the client’s brand compliance standards, creativity, and overall quality. Must be able to track and provide feedback in an effective manner.
- Become a subject matter expert in social media, microsites, local SEO, and email marketing (decks, one-sheeters).
- Work collaboratively with a team to coordinate and communicate with internal and external partners.
- Make a positive contribution to talent development and contribute to an engaging environment that facilitates employee growth and retention.
We simply want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent—and your personality—and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.