Leading digital performance marketing agency seeks a Content Strategist
Do you have the enthusiasm to rise to each challenge, the execution to drive outrageous performance, the curiosity to continually expand your knowledge, and the courage to propose original solutions to perplexing problems? Then you may have just found the perfect opportunity at a performance marketing agency like no other.
The Content Strategist will be responsible for developing and executing content strategies based on our client’s business objectives and their consumers needs. In this role, you will get to use your analytical and strategic skills to guide the creation, delivery and governance of useful, usable and effective content.
Sound like your kind of thing? Let's get to the details!
What you get
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at one of the world's most significant performance marketing agencies with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) environment where you can bring your whole self to work.
- A host of perks and benefits, including flexible hours, hybrid working models, employee assistance, and 20 days off to recharge.
What we get
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience.
- Superb writing and communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience using website analytics e.g. Google Analytics. Certification preferred.
- Clear understanding of the social media and digital content space, with a proven approach to helping clients achieve success via content.
- Keen ability to mine through data and extract relevant insights.
- Solid presentation skills; ability to assemble and present top-notch PowerPoint decks and to present them with confidence to c-level executives.
- An understanding of the SEO (search engine optimization) environment, particularly as it relates to content and social media.
- Experience using email marketing and marketing automation tools is an asset. E.g. Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot.
- Self-motivated; comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced environment and collaborating with specialists across multiple teams and offices.
- Results-oriented; solid understanding of analytics, program measurement and optimization.
- Some travel (5-10%) may be required.
- Perform content, usability and social media audits of client and competitive content assets across all digital channels.
- Use consumer analytics and insight to determine the best way to engage users, increase customer loyalty, generate leads, and measure brand awareness.
- Analyze analytics to improve content strategies for blogs, websites, or email campaigns.
- Undertake journey mapping exercises to better inform digital content efforts.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing plans and digital outreach strategies.
- Work with cross-functional teams to establish and articulate internal and external key messages, and ensure that content is aligned accordingly.
- Use your understanding of SEO, personas, keyword research, information architecture, and usability best practices to plan out the right content opportunities for our client roster.
- Work with consumer insights, writers, UX designers, developers, and marketers to deliver stories that are aligned with business goals.
- Set up and provide content performance reports to clients and agency teams.
- Support the new business and account teams in pitches and presentations for content strategy mandates.
- Stay ahead of industry trends in digital marketing, and serve as an internal centre of excellence, sharing knowledge and ideas with the broader team.
We simply want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent—and your personality—and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.