Leading digital performance marketing agency seeks a Web Analyst
Do you have the enthusiasm to rise to each challenge, the execution to drive outrageous performance, the curiosity to continually expand your knowledge, and the courage to propose original solutions to perplexing problems? Then you may have just found the perfect opportunity at a performance marketing agency like no other.
The Web Analyst is responsible for supporting the creation and delivery of high level performance dashboards and a comprehensive website and campaign tracking rollout / implementation.
The incumbent will also assist with the configuration of client programs from initial setup to on-going implementation throughout an online campaign or website initiative. This includes delivering tracking requirements and approach across DAC’s media channel offerings, website design and client lead mobile app experiences.
Sound like your kind of thing? Let's get to the details!
What you get
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at one of the world's most significant performance marketing agencies with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) environment where you can bring your whole self to work.
- A host of perks and benefits, including flexible hours, hybrid working models, employee assistance, and days off to recharge.
What we get
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Analytics, Data Marketing, Engineering, CS, etc.) or equivalent industry experience is essential!
- Work with cross functional teams to understand and design analytics solutions in Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Knowledge of common web, mobile and media analytics best practices pertaining to webpage development lifecycle
- Experience with conversion pixel implementation for various platforms like Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and floodlight tags, etc.
- Ability to work independently and sift through ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal and business skills to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Conduct root cause analysis on performance anomalies and make recommendations to optimize.
- Experience in auto, retail, health and fitness and eCommerce industry a plus
- 1-2 years’ experience with leading Web Analytics platforms.
- Design, implement and maintain digital analytics solutions and products.
- Digital analytics implementation projects, from KPI definition to implementation and reporting
- Work with internal and external business stakeholders to understand business and marketing objectives to define and prioritize tracking and reporting requirements
- Support Developers, Project Managers, Marketers, Operation Specialists and Accounts Services with their measurement, reporting and data requests and needs (e.g. ad hoc reports, insights, best practices, recommendations)
- Build dashboards / reports to enable various functional teams make data driven decisions and be able to evaluate their performance
- Troubleshoot technical problems and document root cause for client detail
We simply want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent—and your personality—and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.