Leading digital performance marketing agency seeks a Business Development Manager (Bilingual)
Do you have the enthusiasm to rise to each challenge, the execution to drive outrageous performance, the curiosity to continually expand your knowledge, and the courage to propose original solutions to perplexing problems? Then you may have just found the perfect opportunity at a performance marketing agency like no other.
You’ve sharpened your skills with years of experience in the world of digital media. Knowing the latest tips and tactics from shaping-up clients’ overall online presences to fine-tuning GMB listings is how you make an impact that measures up. Looking to make that next big step for your digital career? Show us your leadership potential, architecting business pipelines and converting interested prospects to partners, as a Business Development Manager. Along with our team of digital media mavens, we want someone who can take the lead delighting DAC agency partners as a go-to contact with our top clients.
Sound like your kind of thing? Let's get to the details!
What you get
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at one of the world's most significant performance marketing agencies with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- The chance to become a priceless part of our New Business team, connecting top prospects and clients with our supremely talented digital teams.
- Exposure and training opportunities to continue building out your digital media expertise in digital strategy, media channels, SEO, SEM, and more.
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) environment where you can bring your whole self to work.
- A host of perks and benefits, including flexible hours, hybrid working models, employee assistance, and 20 days off to recharge.
What we get
- A professional with 3+ years of experience in a business development position and/or proven experience in a consultative sales position. A degree in business or marketing is preferable; marketing agency experience is a plus!
- A media specialist with experience in digital performance marketing, including Search, Social, Display and an understanding of digital lead generation services.
- A clear communicator with excellent spoken, written and presentation skills. Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset.
- A relationship builder who connects with internal teams and clients and can manage these relationships in a virtual setting.
- A problem-solver who is savvy to our clients’ industries and is motivated to find creative solutions for clients’ needs.
- Research, identify, prospect, contact and sell DAC services to new qualified clients. Includes working closely with Research, Account Directors, and other management team members in accordance with DAC overall philosophy and corporate strategy and market opportunities.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of industry products, applications, social channels (such as LinkedIn), sales methods, and program planning and research techniques.
- Create and maintain a new business pipeline targeting qualified leads for DAC’s local offices and a sales cycle pipeline to close deals.
- Collaborate with the local VP’s, Account Directors, and other management team members throughout the sales cycle to oversee processes and appropriate resource delegation.
- Prepare quality RFP’s and present to C-level decision-makers at medium to large Canadian and North American-based companies with a national scope.
- Foster positive business relationships with prospects towards DAC Agency appointments and collaborate with the Account team for a smooth client experience.
- Stay up to date with DAC’s account management processes and maintain a skillset including CRM experience and HubSpot and Marketing Automation tool knowledge.
We simply want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent—and your personality—and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.