Leading digital performance marketing agency seeks a Digital Account Executive
Do you have the enthusiasm to rise to each challenge, the execution to drive outrageous performance, the curiosity to continually expand your knowledge, and the courage to propose original solutions to perplexing problems? Then you may have just found the perfect opportunity at a performance marketing agency like no other.
Trust isn't only a factor in client relationships—it's the entire foundation. That means someone with insight into all of the leading digital practices such as SEM, SEO, Content, and Social just to name a few, clear communication skills, and a knack for outstanding customer service will hit the ground running as a Digital Account Executive at DAC. As a valued member of the team, this is a golden opportunity to kickstart your digital career as you build relationships, act as a key point of contact, strive to improve client experiences, and help our clients win at digital.
Sound like your kind of thing? Let's get to the details!
What you get
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at one of the world's most significant performance marketing agencies with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- Access to ongoing training and knowledge in all things digital (SEM, SEO, Content, Social)
- The chance to become a priceless part of our accounts team, nurturing clear communication between clients and internal digital teams.
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) environment where you can bring your whole self to work.
- A host of perks and benefits, including flexible hours, hybrid working models, employee assistance, and 20 days off to recharge.
What we get
- A capable executive with 1-2 years experience in a business setting. Experience in advertising, marketing or customers service is a plus!
- A demonstrated leader who can convey important ideas to any audience through speaking and writing.
- A problem-solver who can handle a day full of multi-tasking, ensuring tasks and processes are implemented with thoughtful precision.
- Someone who is self-motivated, matches the energy of our team, and always has an eye for clients’ needs.
- A Bachelor's Degree holder with top tech abilities, especially Excel and CRM platform
- Develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of current products, and the ability to communicate them effectively to our customers.
- Be a go-to advocate for what we do, with the ability to explain basic advertising, digital media, and marketing concepts.
- Provide professional, informed, and timely responses to internal and external contacts.
- Establish customer rapport, building trust, and maintaining long term relationships.
- In the role, you will receive initial onboarding and ongoing product training including your Google Ads Certifications to become a knowledgeable consultant in all things digital.
- Be part of a team that rewards and values professionalism, collaboration, success and teamwork.
- Special project support for account growth as needed.
We simply want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent—and your personality—and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.