DAC is looking for a highly motivated, organized, solution-focused, Business Analyst to elicit and document requirements for enterprise-level projects that impact several business areas, business processes and technologies. This candidate will be working closely with internal business stakeholders, technical resources and third-party vendors to deliver in-depth requirements for key initiatives within the organization.
- Experience working with enterprise software with integration components
- Document the integration requirements between existing applications and new applications. Represent these requirements accurately to third-party vendors and end-users using visual diagrams and clear data modelling maps.
- Serve as the primary liaison between internal end-users, the IT team and technology partners and vendors on systems reviews, upgrades, tool selection and system testing.
- Act as the liaison between the business areas, IT, and vendor and lead the Business Requirements Gathering process to elicit the true needs of the Business Unit.
- Perform process mapping and identify AS IS data flows and develop TO BE state process maps
- Perform gap analysis and identify any areas for improvement within existing procedures, methods, and business processes.
- Participate in the development review and design sessions and end-to-end unit testing of new projects to ensure alignment between the requirements and solution.
- Act as a subject matter expert concerning business needs and system integration-related activities.
- Support the business team in working with the third-party vendor in creating the solutions that solve the business problem
What are your skills and experience?
- 5 years experience as a Business Analyst and/or Business Systems Analyst
- Experience with working NetSuite ERP, Media Ocean, Mavenlink application (not an absolute requirement but a huge benefit to have a working knowledge with any of these applications)
- Extensive knowledge of business and systems analysis, system integration, implementation and production support
- Strong background in mapping As- Is and To Be business processes across several business units
- Strong Requirement elicitation and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation skills)
- Proven experience in studying business processes and documenting requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Visio, MS Office, VSTS