The Web Analyst is responsible for supporting the high-level data processing, reporting dashboard design, KPI development, CRO testing and website and campaign tracking rollout/implementation.
The incumbent will also assist with the configuration of client programs from initial setup to ongoing implementation throughout an online campaign or website initiative. This includes delivering results, insights and working with cross-functional teams to provide actionable recommendations to the stakeholders.
This is a contract role to cover maternity leave with high chances to go permanent.
- Design, implement and maintain digital analytics solutions and products.
- Digital analytics implementation projects, from KPI definition to data analysis and presentation
- Implement the foundation of the CRO testing strategy with accurate placement, correct validation, and ongoing management and monitoring of on-page test scripts (testing tool tag, variation code, etc.).
- Work with internal and external business stakeholders to understand business and marketing objectives to define and prioritize tracking and reporting requirements
- Support Developers, Project Managers, Marketers, Operation Specialists and Accounts Services with their measurement, reporting and data requests and needs (e.g. ad hoc reports, insights, best practices, recommendations)
- Design and build dashboards/reports to enable various functional teams to make data-driven decisions and be able to evaluate their performance
- Troubleshoot technical problems and document root cause for client detail
- Providing support/training for internal staff utilizing the data visualization and analytics reporting tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Analytics, Data Marketing, Engineering, CS, etc.) or equivalent industry experience is essential!
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand and design analytics solutions in Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Knowledge of common web, mobile and media analytics best practices pertaining to the webpage development lifecycle
- Excellent reporting, analysis and presentation skills
- Experience with conversion pixel implementation for various platforms like Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and floodlight tags, etc.
- Ability to work independently and sift through ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal and business skills to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Experience in auto, retail and eCommerce industry a plus
- 1-2 years’ experience with leading Web Analytics platforms.
- 2-3 years’ business and online marketing background.