With a digital media mind, this client facing resource will play an important role in designing our client’s marketing campaigns, while maximizing ROI for their program!
- Manage the discovery phase to scope projects for clients by auditing their online presence and identifying areas for growth and improvement
- Design digital marketing strategies and implement digital marketing plans/roadmaps to support client lead acquisition, brand awareness objectives, and improve holistic online presence.
- Ensure proper execution of digital marketing initiatives are flawlessly implemented throughout departments
- Develop and execute digital marketing activities and campaigns across digital channels, (when required, in collaboration with the media team and copywriters).
- Collect and analyze research to advance marketing strategies and multichannel user experience journeys.
- Develop customized content strategy based on engagement with client and produce content deliverables which align to the strategy (in collaboration with copywriters)
- Manage and measure integrated campaigns to include online such as local search, email, social media, PPC and SEO. Report on results, set KPIs, and implement within various dashboards
- Measure and interpret data to include customer profiling and behaviour across customer journey mapping and web traffic data.
- Develop and execute email marketing experiences, with the understanding to nurture relationships with existing customers, for retention and upsell/cross-sell opportunities to demonstrate ROI.
- Support clients tracking of ROI through CRM strategies and integration across digital platforms.
- Present business intelligence reports to clients regularly, providing actionable insights to improve the clients overall marketing efforts.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, market research
- Minimum 3 years of online digital marketing experience, digital agency experience preferred
- Expert understanding of digital media, digital measurements, and metrics
- A holistic approach to marketing, including a clear understanding of attribution models and an ability to articulate the intricacies to a client
- Understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, social media and how to use them to drive brand awareness and preference.
- Professional and business-minded writing skills
- Experience in digital tools/platforms i.e. Video, Ad serving tools, CRMs
- Strong grasp on SEO principles
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter etc) and deployment strategies
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, thrives in fast-paced environment