Wanted: Wordsmith for brand new role
We're looking for a copywriter—and it's not just because we love persuasive prose and proper punctuation (although we do love both of those things). It's because we have an exciting opportunity with one of our largest and most prestigious client accounts; an opportunity that requires a versatile writer with solid SEO know-how and a strong sense of customer service.
Sound like your kind of gig? Then read on before you write to us.
What you get:
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at a well-established and fast-growing independent digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- A fast-paced role in which you will help develop creative strategy and messaging architecture for an extremely well-known national client.
- The chance to exhibit your writing skills across multiple channels and platforms—including social media, websites, and responses to online reviews—as the program evolves to reveal exciting new opportunities.
- A competitive salary, excellent benefits, and annual profit sharing.
- A convenient, desirable office space including gym, kitchen, and multiple cafeterias; close to major highways and mass transit
- A fun, casual working atmosphere with plenty of time off to recharge your batteries—20 days PTO!
What we get:
- An adaptable writer with at least 2-4 years' copywriting experience, specifically writing digital copy (SEO, social, web).
- Somebody who understands the local advertising space and has the initiative to substantiate content with online research.
- An accomplished communicator (written and verbal) who will quickly adapt to a challenging cross-team role.
- A consummate pro with all the usual essentials: time-management skills, a genuine aptitude for multitasking, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
What we want:
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent—and your personality—and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.