Leading performance agency seeks talented relationship builder!
Trust isn't only a factor in client relationships—it's the entire foundation. That means someone with insight, clear communication skills, and a knack for outstanding customer service will hit the ground running as a Client Service Account Executive at DAC. As a member of the team, this is a golden opportunity to kickstart your digital career as you build relationships, act as a key point of contact, strive to improve client experiences, and help keep DAC departments and clients synchronized.
Sound right up your alley? Then it's time to apply your exceptional communication skills to some truly exciting client projects. Let's go!
What you get:
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- The chance to become a priceless part of our accounts team, nurturing clear communication between clients and our supremely talented digital teams.
- Training to grow your digital career—gain digital strategy experience with content and review management across social platforms and media channels. Plus, plenty of opportunities to improve your SEO and SEM skills.
- Hybrid work options that balance time in-office and working from home.
- Plenty of time off to recharge (20 days of PTO, wellness afternoons) as well as a generous retention reward after two years.
What we get:
- A capable executive with 1-2 years customer service experience. Experience in advertising or media sales is a plus!
- A demonstrated leader who can convey important ideas to any audience through speaking and writing.
- A problem-solver who can handle a day full of multi-tasking, ensuring tasks and processes are implemented with thoughtful precision.
- Someone who is self-motivated, matches the energy of our team, and always has an eye for clients’ needs.
- A Bachelor's Degree holder with top tech abilities, especially Excel and CRM platforms.
What we want:
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent—and your personality—and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.
Those all-important functions and responsibilities:
- Develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of current products, and the ability to communicate them effectively to our customers.
- Be a go-to advocate for what we do, with the ability to explain basic advertising, digital media, and marketing concepts.
- Provide professional, informed, and timely responses to internal and external contacts.
- Establish customer rapport, building trust, and maintaining long term relationships.
- In the role, you will receive initial onboarding and ongoing product training including your Google Ads Certifications to become a knowledgeable consultant in online advertising.
- Be part of a team that rewards and values professionalism, selling success and teamwork.
- Special project support for account growth as needed.