The Account Executive aids in the development, growth, and maintenance of profitable business by providing digital program execution and client management for our leading clients. S/he manages campaign implementation including project brief, timelines, client data collection and client-side deliverables. The Account Executive will work collaboratively with the rest of the account teams and leverages agency resources to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
- Developing a thorough knowledge and understanding of DAC Group's offerings, and the ability to communicate them effectively to our clients
- Advanced understanding and experience in digital media and marketing channels (SEM, SEO, social, display, programmatic, analytics, content marketing, etc.)
- Establishing customer rapport, building and maintaining long term relationships
- Showing a spirited enthusiasm for individual, and team goals
- The ability to learn about the client's business
- Work with the Account Manager or Director to grow revenue
- Monitors established program KPls and ensures that the program performance meets the agreed upon client KPls.
- Provide ongoing and outstanding support to the account team that will enhance the agency's relationships with our day to day contacts.
- Assist Account Manager or Director in the development of annual account plans that meet revenue growth and profit margin targets for assigned clients.
- Creates Contact Reports, Status Reports, and Budget Control Reports in accordance with DAC's standards for quality and accuracy.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient documentation, communication and dissemination of information regarding client activities and client administrative procedures.
- Liaises with internal and client team to complete deliverables and coordinate client approvals.
- Remains knowledgeable about the on-going program activities after a program has been launched.
- Create onboarding and training materials to engage new clients
- Google AdWords Certified.
- 2-3 years digital agency experience, preferably in an account coordinator or executive role
- Search marketing, digital media, web design and development, content marketing, CRM and other digital marketing experience
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to see all the pieces and how each piece fits together to create the entire program
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility to work different work schedules as needed
- Ability to report on relevant data and able to relate results to client's objectives
- A tenacious, positive person, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can easily manage multiple project simultaneously
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop positive relationships with members of various internal teams (including Operations and account teams) as well as clients and prospects
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated, outgoing and performance driven-personality
- Ability to use PowerPoint, Excel, and client management tools to maximize time