Are you an enthusiastic and highly motivated “people person” who thrives in an intense, performance-focused environment? Do you have an eye for detail and a knack for communication? Are you interested in working for a leading digital agency? If so, we have an opportunity for a Digital Account Manager who will aid in the development, growth, and maintenance of profitable business by providing planning and optimal service to our clients through day to day program delivery and longer-term strategy across all aspects of client engagements.
This role will focus on digital media, digital and social media strategy, web and application development, and overall program and client service management. You engage with the media, development, SEO, analytics and strategy teams and be responsible to ensure the various teams work toward set deliverables. This includes interaction with internal teams as well as leading client facing deliverables. You’ll leverage resources to meet or exceed client requirements and in accordance with DAC’s values and ethics.
- Develop a firm understanding of the client’s industry, marketing strategy and goals
- Work with the Account Leads to identify opportunities to grow existing client relationships.
- Manage internal aspects of a project implementation including preparation of client engagement briefings and proposals, tracking client data, QA validation, and reporting of internal and external client activities and communications
- Ensure project requirements are documented.
- Develop internal relationships with all internal teams to ensure collaboration that delivers on set client objectives and goals
- Monitor established program KPIs and ensures that the program performance meets the agreed upon client KPIs.
Client Relationship Management and Communication
- Develop productive business relationships and alliances with Clients in order to manage day to day program related inquiries and deliverables.
- Provide ongoing support to the account team that will enhance their relationships with their day to day contacts.
- Deliver effective and efficient documentation, communication and dissemination of information regarding client activities and client administrative procedures.
- Work with clients to complete a specific project brief and coordinate client approvals.
Budget and Financials
- Assist Account Leads in the development of annual account plans that meet revenue growth and profit margin targets for assigned clients.
Knowledge and Industry Relations
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge of DAC’s product offerings, including web and digital development, media, and analytics
- Remain knowledgeable about on-going program activities
- DAC will provide support through proper industry and platform training as needed
- College / University graduate, with a diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Business or a related field
- 3-6 years of related digital experience
- Strong attention to detail and desire for accuracy
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to see all of the pieces and how each piece fits together to create the entire program
- Confidence to lead internal teams and client relationships
- A tenacious, positive person, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can easily manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop positive relationships with members of various internal teams (including Operations and account teams) as well as clients and prospects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competency with MS Office products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with social media platforms
- Familiarity (certification preferred) with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and other digital ad and analytics platforms