Leading digital performance agency on the lookout for a digital team player!
The Digital Paid Media Coordinator gets to work closely with senior individuals on the Paid Search Team to help research, build, optimize and report on paid search client programs through Google AdWords and Bing.
Are you ready to start putting the latest and greatest in search marketing technologies to work to drive results for our clients? We’d love to have you! Get in touch today.
What You Get
- The opportunity to shape the future — yours and ours — at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe.
- A growth role where you will be learning digital paid media management from people who live it, breathe it, love it.
- Fast-paced days learning from your colleagues, preparing reports, building and launching SEM & display campaigns, collaborating with the team to troubleshoot issues & tackle business problems, meeting and exceeding client business goals, analyzing data and interpreting online consumer behavior. Pride in delighting one of our top-tier clients. The happiness of not having to watch the clock.
- An opportunity to start and advance your digital marketing career among dedicated and fun people in an energetic office culture.
- Plenty of time off to recharge – 20 vacation / personal days!
What We Get
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Science, Engineering or closely related field
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- One (1) year of experience with paid search/SEM marketing experience is a plus
- Completion of Google AdWords and Google Analytics is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills; comfortable presenting to audience of various sizes
- Analytical, detail-oriented, organized; ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to learn quickly and eager to master new software applications and platforms
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to create detailed reports with strong analytical and excel skills
- Ability to manage multiple project at the same time
- Basic knowledge of HTML and other Web scripting languages is a plus
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Conduct keyword research and additions to new and existing campaigns
- Create enticing and conversion focused as copy
- Provide ongoing analysis of paid search campaigns, visibility and traffic metrics
- Monitor and mange multiple campaigns as they relate to program goals and objectives
- Ability to accurately track and maintain budgets across campaigns and through multiple search engines
- Proactively expand and improve ad campaigns based on client goals
- Conduct ad copy adjustments and testing according to best practice
- Management of complex landing page environments for ads, 1000+ landing pages
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting on campaign status to senior management, account team
- Support account team on client calls with technical campaign information
- Documentation of agency "Point of View" for campaigns and SEM technologies
What We Want
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent — and your personality — and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.