Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic “people person” (and maybe a bit of a geek)? Do you have an eye for detail and a knack for communication? Are you interested in working for a leading digital agency? If this sounds like you, DAC Group wants you to get in touch.
Our Chicago office is looking for a talented “Geek with Personality” to join our superstar Accounts team. As an Account Coordinator, you’ll play a key role in managing and growing our client base by handling all back-office aspects of a project implementation, from preparing proposals to data collection, and reporting. You’ll work with various internal teams as well as clients and prospects to ensure the smooth and efficient execution of client deliverables. (Please note, this is not a sales-based opportunity)
- Developing a thorough knowledge and understanding of DAC Group’s offerings, and the ability to communicate them effectively to our clients
- Advanced understanding and experience in digital media and marketing channels (SEM, SEO, social, display, programmatic, analytics, content marketing, etc.)
- Establishing customer rapport, building and maintaining long term relationships
- Showing a spirited enthusiasm for individual, and team goals
- The ability to learn about the client’s business
- Work with the Account Manager or Director to grow revenue
- Monitors established program KPIs and ensures that the program performance meets the agreed upon client KPIs.
- Provide ongoing and outstanding support to the account team that will enhance the agency’s relationships with our day to day contacts.
- Assist Account Manager or Director in the development of annual account plans that meet revenue growth and profit margin targets for assigned clients.
- Creates Contact Reports, Status Reports, and Budget Control Reports in accordance with DAC’s standards for quality and accuracy.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient documentation, communication and dissemination of information regarding client activities and client administrative procedures.
- Liaises with internal and client team to complete deliverables and coordinate client approvals.
- Remains knowledgeable about the on-going program activities after a program has been launched.
- Create onboarding and training materials to engage new clients
- Google AdWords Certified.
What we get:
- 1-2 years digital agency experience, preferably in an account coordinator role
- Search marketing, digital media, web design and development, content marketing, CRM and other digital marketing experience
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to see all the pieces and how each piece fits together to create the entire program
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility to work different work schedules as needed
- Ability to report on relevant data and able to relate results to client’s objectives
- A tenacious, positive person, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can easily manage multiple project simultaneously
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop positive relationships with members of various internal teams (including Operations and account teams) as well as clients and prospects
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated, outgoing and performance driven-personality
- Ability to use PowerPoint, Excel, and client management tools to maximize time
What you get:
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe.
- Flexible hours at an open-plan, recently renovated office on the Magnificent Mile just steps from the Red Line, with free in-building gym membership and bike storage.
- Casual dress every day of the week… but feel free to dress to impress.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, plus profit sharing.
What we want:
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.