Our development team has an immediate, open position that we are seeking to fill as soon as possible. We are looking for dependable Application Developers to join our dynamic Technology team in Toronto. You will play an important role in designing, developing and deploying client-facing products in an agile environment with modern development tools.
Work in our open and collaborative environment with great people, catered breakfasts, snacks and drinks. With onsite parking, our offices are also steps away from the Leslie TTC subway station. Other perks include: treadmill desks, periodic pizza lunches provided by DAC as well as on-site fitness facility (also covered by DAC), and relaxation areas such as foozeball table, ping pong table, and pool table.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop new features for our exciting SaaS platform used by medium and large companies
- Maintain the current codebase and data stores
- Troubleshoot and solving production issues reported by account representatives and stakeholders
- Optimize performance of code, databases, Azure services and processes
- Development within a fun, dynamic team and inter-team environment
- Work with various team members such as Product Owner, Project Manager, Dev Lead, Developers, and QA analysts.
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC and C#
- Solid object-oriented programming skills and a good understanding of data structures
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs or web services
- Experience working with source control e.g. Git, SVN, TFS, etc.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Software Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Self-start or takes initiative
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Good spoken and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment and also independently
- Experience developing and deploying cloud solutions on Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with Angular 2 or above
- Experience with MongoDB / NoSQL databases
This job posting is primarily targeting at an intermediate-level Application Developer role.