Do you live and breathe digital? Are you fascinated with the intersection of digital marketing, business development and the people that connect it all together? DAC Group is looking for a Digital Strategist to represent the link between the client and the internal teams. The Strategist provides leadership in delivering strategies that bridge client’s business needs and DAC Groups offerings together.
Reporting to the Vice President of Client Strategy, the Director of Strategy will work closely with the research, media, SEO and digital strategy teams to drive new business opportunities and support the growth of existing programs.
We’re looking for that rare breed who has solid client experience, a love of data and a great communication style – be it in writing, presenting or any other channel. We want someone who can switch from analyzing data to crafting a compelling presentation without missing a beat. If you’ve got an instinctual understanding of digital, a deeply curious nature and the drive to deliver results, we want to get to know you. At DAC, enthusiasm is rewarded with opportunity to learn, grow, teach and build a vibrant career alongside some of the brightest in the industry.
- Responsible for supporting the Account and New Business Teams with strategic advice on program structure at the proposal stage. Advising on program design at launch and throughout the lifecycle of the program with an emphasis on program development and revenue growth.
- Creation of high quality narratives for presentations – telling a great story is paramount.
- Work with key stakeholders to translate complex technology challenges and opportunities into meaningful business stories.
- Build strong relationships with internal teams and potential clients.
- Provide ongoing support for internal marketing initiatives, including blogging, attending conferences and events, some video and social media creation.
- Provide guidance on new opportunities within each emerging channel for all strategic accounts.
- Develop and champion new program enhancements and initiatives internally.
- Continually stay abreast of latest digital marketing industry trends, including paid search, display, content marketing and more. Be prepared to advise clients and internal teams on emerging and relevant trends.
- Some travel (5-10%) may be required.
- 5 to 7 years of digital experience, preferably with an agency in a strategic or account service role.
- Direct experience with at least two of the following preferred:
- Search Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Local Search
- Display & Native Advertising
- Content Marketing
- Clear understanding of the digital marketing space as it pertains to enterprise level business objectives, with a proven approach to helping clients achieve success.
- Experience with analytics, program measurement and optimization. Google Analytics and/or Adobe SiteCatalyst experience an asset.
- Keen ability to mine through data and extract relevant insights.
- Fantastic, clear and compelling writing, content development and communication skills.
- Storytelling and presentation skills – ability to understand diverse audience and build messaging, develop materials, and communicate effectively to stakeholders (c-level executives, internal teams and large groups)
- An established track record of building and maintaining healthy client relationships;
- Self-motivated; comfortable working autonomously in a high pressure environment and collaborating with specialists across multiple teams and offices.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with tact and diplomacy
- Google certification (AdWords, Analytics, etc.) is preferred and required within first 6 months.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.