The Digital Producer sits on DAC’s Development Studio team. The Digital Producer supports the Studio team with the management and delivery of mid-scale interactive client programs. This role sits at one of the most exciting parts of the business: clients and subject matter experts come to you with problems and goals and you work with resources across the organization (technical and not) to formulate build plans. The Producer is a value-add role: you should be able to spot opportunities to build things more effectively, efficiently, and in keeping with emerging trends in our quickly moving space.
The Producer is an enthusiastic problem solver and thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project. Technical understanding in core web development technologies and process is key to success in this role. Candidates with development backgrounds are strongly preferred.
- Solve problems – pre- and post-sale – with actionable development strategies
- Coordinate with subject-matter experts across search, media, data/analytics and creative to develop digital programs
- Proactively work with project team
- Translate client speak into developer speak (and back!)
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize deliverables and resources working across development projects
- Consistently identify needs and opportunities that clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- Write detailed requirements for developers and QA
- 1-2 years of experience in interactive producer role OR looking to transition from development role into this type of work
- Experience with the development of small to medium scale websites and a strong understanding of associated web development technologies and platforms
- Strong sense of interactive design.
- Familiarity with the digital/marketing tech landscape
- You relish the idea of working on a fast-paced, data, and experiment-driven team.
- A self-motivated intellectual: pragmatic, methodical and yet creative.
- You’re organized and disciplined with a track record of completing tasks on-time and to a high standard
- A bias towards organization with a healthy appreciation for chaos