DAC Group is growing like a magical, digital beanstalk – and with that growth comes a host of exciting opportunities to move your career skyward. Right now we’re looking for a Digital Account Manager for our Louisville office, which is home to some of our largest, most innovative accounts and our data-driven, high-achieving “Geeks with Personality”.
So we’re closing our eyes and picturing you right now. You’re the type of guy or gal who’s been described as a “go-getter” since kindergarten; you know how to manage all aspects of project implementation; you’re equally comfortable talking advanced web analytics, devising long-term digital strategies, and charming clients with your witty-yet-sophisticated repartee. Sound about right? Then we’d love to hear from you.
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe.
- A state of the art open plan, mid-century modern working environment, complete with flexible hours, in-building gym and lots of smiling faces
- A competitive salary and benefits package, plus profit sharing.
- A bottomless supply of snacks and daily breakfast.
- A creative, capable, agency-experienced professional who takes a wide range of account-level responsibilities in their stride, including project management, KPI monitoring and financial reporting.
- Somebody who will develop productive business relationships and alliances with clients in order to manage day-to-day program-related inquiries and deliverables.
- An exciting new addition to our thriving Louisville family. Not the mom or dad, but certainly somebody who commands respect, like a cool aunt or uncle.
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment