Ambergreen / DAC Group are a forward-thinking, full-service digital marketing agency offering exciting, innovative and bespoke solutions to help drive business forward. We are a team of bright and passionate individuals, creating strategies that are both practical and exciting using the latest and most proven techniques to achieve – and surpass – our clients’ goals. With over a 15 years of experience behind us, and experience in virtually every sector, we have the skills and knowledge to overcome every hurdle. DAC Group have 400 members of staff, spread over 16 offices across North America and Europe. We are now looking to expand our Account Management team based at our office in Edinburgh.
Overview of role
In this key role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships by creating and implementing profitable online marketing strategies for clients that help them deliver their business objectives. You will be working within different internal client teams and be responsible for ensuring work is completed to the highest standard within timescale and budget.
- Responsible for ensuring a long term relationship with Ambergreen is created and maintained with the client
- Stay aligned with the clients business to understand their goals and recommend any new business or upselling opportunities
- Develop client services objectives that will enable clients to achieve their online marketing objectives
- Create results driven online marketing strategies for clients and routinely review to ensure the strategy is performing to expected standards and achieving goals
- Prepare appropriate project plans in line with strategy and objectives and ensure timely implementation
- Analyse data to produce meaningful and valuable insights for the client
- Manage client budgets effectively and ensure all payments into and out of the company are accurately invoiced
- Manage and motivate internal client teams ensuring work is completed to timescale and exceptional standards
- Present results and initiatives to clients in face to face or conference call meetings
- Develop or maintain a reporting framework
- Create proposals/contracts and negotiate costs ensuring client will receive value for money and also that Ambergreen will be profitable from taking on the work
- Develop own knowledge in client sectors and online marketing in order to become an expert in these areas
- Determination to succeed and build career
- Willingness to learn and share information and insights
- Able to work in a team well and manage internal relationships effectively
- Ready to help Ambergreen in achieving all of its company goals
- Excited by online marketing and client satisfaction
- A positive attitude and approach
- It is desirable that the successful candidate has a relevant qualification in Marketing or related study, coupled with a good level of business understanding
We offer a range of benefits to employees including: stakeholder pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, private medical scheme, summer outing, monthly employee reward programme and flexible holidays.
Salary flexible dependant on experience